Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten Things I've Learned from Wordsmith Studio


As part of its April birthday celebration, Wordsmith Studio is posting weekly prompts that inspire us to share our experiences with the community. This week's prompt asks us to share how our writing life has been affected by WSS. Thanks to Rebecca Barray for this prompt.

Following is a list of 10 things, in no particular order, that I have learned since joining Wordsmith Studio. I included some general lessons that I think are important.

  • The back of the class is the place to be.
  • How to grow a Word Garden.
  • There is another university besides Syracuse whose sports teams wear Orange.
  • How to better handle (sob) rejection.
  • Calvies are pretty darn cute.
  • If I take on a challenge, I'll have support.
  • I'm a pantser.
  • Word sprints rock.
  • Time zones can be a challenge.
  • Chatting on Twitter is a blast [Note: We chat every Tuesday at #wschat at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. You're welcome to join in.

Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment